KELVIN IT offers intelligent management of heating network using software TERMIS.
TERMIS is an IT tool for mathematical modeling of heating systems. It simulates the operation of the system on the model of district heating network mapped in the program. It retrieves real-time network data, calculates and analyzes current operating conditions. Determines the parameters of the network operation of the moment and at each point of the network.
TERMIS integrates easily with other software and telemetry in an easy and efficient way, becoming a key IT tool for controlling the heat network. Operational data retrieved from the reading system transforms the thermal model of the TERMIS software from a static planning tool into a dynamic, everyday decision making tool.
- Provides extensive knowledge about the heat network and the conditions of its work
- Enables effective management and operation of district heating networks
- Gives you the ability to monitor the operation of the heat network at every point
- Allows to minimize operating costs
- Supports the work of the personnel in the heating company
- Allows to make better and better decisions
- Allows to control the operation of the network including changing network and weather conditions
- Indicates measurable, easily identifiable operational and economic benefits
How does TERMIS work?
Real, instantaneous data from reading or SCADA systems are transferred to the network model built into the TERMIS program. The system calculates and simulates the operation of the network and provides guidance of network's parameters.
Through a freely configurable image, we can present the required data, graphs and diagrams of pressure, flow, temperature and other network information at any point and at any time: in the past, in real time and in the future. This allows to react appropriately to changing network conditions and to manage them wisely.
All engineering hydraulics and thermodynamic simulations, both static and dynamic, are available on the TERMIS network model.
In TERMIS system, you can forecast and design networks (in accordance with regulations) for connecting new customers and identifying bottlenecks.
In design and simulation of heat network conditions, TERMIS calculates investment outlays or operating costs (for instance pumping energy costs for any working conditions), the results are presented in a readable manner.